ECG Leaders Make International and National NewsHerma Schmitz, ECG Principal, has been doing important work in Romania, leading workshops in Bucharest with the theme Project Romania – A Future by Design. Read more about Project Romania.
We are proud to announce that ECG’s founder and University of Missouri graduate Trisha D. Scudder is one of this year’s recipients of the prestigious Missouri Honor Medal for Distinguished Service in Journalism. Read more about the Missouri Medal.
When Leaders Grow, Companies Grow
Consider the breakthroughs possible if you worked with one of America’s top executive and CEO coaches. Scudder & Schmitz offer discreet, transformational and business-practical coaching for business executives seeking to accelerate their performance and that of their organizations.
Provocative and enlightening, their input will open your eyes to self-created barriers, dramatically increase your effectiveness as a leader and inspire you to bold action and breakthrough results.
Whether you have been promoted to a new C-Suite role, are determined to achieve business results at a new level or perhaps want to create the next chapter of your career, you are welcome to schedule a discovery conversation to explore whether this sophisticated and rigorous coaching approach is right for you.
ECG at a Glance
- Founded in 1987 in New York
- Pioneers in coaching and organizational transformation
- Trisha Scudder and Herma Schmitz have coached thousands of professionals to take their leadership, careers and organizations to the next level
- ECG provides discreet 1:1 coaching and team workshops for corporate C-Suite leaders, Wall Street executives, marketing pros, healthcare professionals and successful entrepreneurs
- Clients from many nations and heritages including the US, Australia, UK, Russia, China, India, UAE, Israel, New Zealand, Germany and Romania
- Our clients have: Much at stake; a commitment to make a bigger impact; and a gap — a sense they can be more and achieve more