Trisha, you never fail to start me thinking … Leaders always need coaching.”Ruth W.President, Nonprofit Organization, New York
I cannot thank you enough for making a profound and lasting difference in my life."T.R.VP, Google
My whole attitude has changed. I am much more relaxed and thus handling the ups and downs at work in a much easier way. It seems as if the old triggers that set me off no longer work. I am able to set them aside and "get on with it" instantaneously. Thank you for emphasizing that personal life and health are just as important as my professional life."Mike K.Director of Operations, International Apparel Company
Herma, with your considerable help we transformed our relationship as a team... We even committed to an increase in gross revenue that was unimaginable before the workshop. It is now two months later and the work we did is being applied powerfully. We can highly recommend your work to any organization."– Tom V. CEO, Financial Industry
Being coached by Herma Schmitz was a life-changing event for me. She helped me push past obstacles and find my personal power, so that I could live my life confidently and with integrity. Herma is an amazingly effective coach."Maya K.Owner, Food Service Business
Inventing the Future
Alignment. Accountability. Action. Accomplishment.
Is your management team a first-rate example of these?
In just one strategic off-site session your management team can become a powerful leadership team, achieving 100% alignment behind a bold Strategic Intent for the future. Many clients say it’s the first time their team has authentically aligned 100% behind anything.
This session is both practical and transformational, with coaching for breakthroughs in company growth, client service, innovation and creative thinking. By the end of the program you’ve become a transformed leadership team, lit up by the future and skillfully working together to make it happen.
- Old ways of thinking and communicating that limit performance are identified
- The past is completed, both successes and failures, so no “baggage” is carried forward
- Foundation of integrity, essential to high performance, is established
- Team creates and aligns on a compelling Strategic Intent for growth, a vision requiring a new level of teamwork, accountability and effectiveness
- Key goals are designed, with measures and a “roadmap” action plan to achieve the Strategic Intent
- Management team learns a common framework and language for leadership and effective management which:
- Accelerates achievement
- Forges strong individuals into a strong team
- Stimulates innovation, commitment, action
- Brings out the best in everyone